Monday, February 28, 2011

O Happy Days.

Well tis Monday, and after a long, long day i sit down ad think to myself, why go through life unhappy? Not everything has been going my way lately and i wonder to myself, i go through life happy, laughing, and charasimatic, and life repays me in certain ways i dont like at all. I try my hardest to push through it but everytime it seems that i get knocked down (metaforically). I put 100% into everything i do, i live my life to the best of my ability, and i dont get rewarded. Although they're some bright spots in my life, like my beautiful girlfriend ,Sophie Boudreaux, my amazing friends, my future looks brighter than ever( school wise), and i have an amazing family which i get my sense of humor, and my self confidence. So im still going to go through life as happy as possible and live it like there is no tomorow. BOOM.

"Problems are like washing machines, they twist, turn & knock us around, but in the end we come out brighter than before."- Stefan Bonvillian

No comments:

Post a Comment