Monday, February 7, 2011

Life. It works in mysterious ways.

             Today is monday and this is my first blog ever, my friend Rhett got me started blogging. Well i would like to start off with a quote that has to do with today's topic life. "And life is a homeless guy Searching for treasure in the middle of the rain and Finding a bag of gold coins and slowly finding out they're all filled with chocolate and Even though he's heart broken, he can't complain 'cause he was hungry in the first place." I had one heck of a day today, first off i didnt go to school till 12 because i thought hey ill sleep in and get some rest. So its around 12 and I had just got finished waiting in line for 30 minutes at burger king for my lunch when i helped to construction workers jump their car. So today was starting off solid because i felt pretty good helping other people out, but little did I know that karma is no where to be found. I parked next to the baseball field, went to school and had a great day. Then i went to baseball practice didnt move my truck, and you know what happens, Rhett Pritchard hits my windshield leaving it all cracked and what not. I helped people today, and didnt do anything wrong, and life treats me like this?? O well because i go through life without worries, and i accepted that it was an accident, and maybe something good will happen to me for once. So signing off with these last remarks, if life is going to good, get ready for a brick wall because everyone hits a wall at least once. BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment